OnPoint’s Basic Asbestos Awareness training was developed to provide a general level of information on asbestos. It is most suitable for persons that may have concerns over the presence of asbestos in either their home or workplace. This level of understanding may be most suitable for general building occupants, homeowners etc.
The course contents will generally include the following topics:
· Background information on asbestos
· Health effects of asbestos exposure
· Overview of applicable regulations
· Where asbestos can be found in buildings and structures
· Recognizing damaged and deteriorated asbestos-containing materials
· Management of asbestos-containing materials
The training is approximately 2 hours in duration. A certificate card will be issued to each participant that completes the training module. Please contact OnPoint for pricing information and to schedule a training session.